Cape Fox Corporation (CFC) and its restaurants have been known for their premium food service and culinary options. At the start of 2021, Cape Fox Facilities Services, LLC (CFFS), a subsidiary of CFC, won a contract with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), United States Coast Guard (USCG), Director of Operational Logistics (DOL) to provide food services to the U.S. Coast Guard Base in Ketchikan, Alaska.
CFFS is delighted to work with the USCG and showcase our cuisine while also providing our management expertise. CFFS will provide all the personnel, management, supervision, materials, supplies, and other items required to deliver the food service needs at U.S Coast Guard Base Ketchikan, AK. Many of the tasks will include:
- Dining Facility Management
- Menu Development
- Food: Purchasing, Preparation, Serving, and Replenishment
- Maintenance of Beverage Bars and Self Service Areas
- Clean Facilities, Equipment, and Utensils
- Clear tables in Officer’s dining area
- Perform Cashier Services
- Inventory Control
- Quality Control
- Perform maintenance and minor repair of foodservice equipment
- Provide contingency cook/baker upon request
- Administrative Services
CFFS appreciates the opportunity to work with the USCG while showcasing our culinary management and abilities. Go, Team Cape Fox!